- Dual Fuel design conveniently burns Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 1 gallon of Coleman Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Band-a-Blu burners for reliable cooking power
- All Season Strong technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface fits two 10-in. pans simultaneously above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total 14,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Related Backpacker Stove Products