Solo Stove & Pot 900 Combo: Ultralight Wood Burning Backpacking Cook System. Lightweight Kitchen Kit for Backpacking, Camping, Survival. Burns Twigs, No Batteries or Liquid Fuel Gas Canister Required
- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER – RECOMMENDED BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE. The Solo Stove is the most popular wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham. Winner of 2014 Gear of the Year award from 50 Campfires & Section Hiker.
- PATENTED DESIGN – LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE. No more spending money on white gas or expensive liquid canister fuel. Solo Stoves use twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Free up more space in your backpack and eliminate the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25″ Diameter, 3.8″/5.7″ tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (included) leaving you with more room in your backpack. Solo Stove Pot 900 is 4.5″ (height), 4.7″ (diameter). Weight 7.8 oz. Max volume 30oz.
The patented (D701,721) Solo Stove is a woodgas stove that incorporates a secondary combustion for a more efficient and cleaner burn. The bottom vents allow air to enter and flow up the bottom of the grate to feed the primary combustion, a top down smolder. In addition, air entering in from the bottom vents heats up within the inner wall and rises up and out the top firebox vents causing a secondary combustion at the top of the stove. This technique makes for a cleaner burn which means less smok
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE